2min 20 seconds in; Uncut 'Everytime' Video: Britney looks up "this song's my sorry"

I just noticed this too a few minutes ago... We will never know what the thought process was behind writing this song. After learning this, I cant imagine how to have gone about it so privately and act like it never happened. Imagine the weight she had to carry with this. I did rewatch that interview and she looked down the whole time and seemed like she was uncomfortable hearing the question, she did say she would let the song speak for itself. I do hope she clarifies the meaning of the song in the book, if she wants to. If true this even more proves this is such a beautiful gem and her most personal yet. I just cant imagine if she did write this song about the baby, how it must have felt performing it all these years without fans/etc not knowing and acting like it's a song to your ex. It breaks my heart for her 

the lyrics really stand out especially the 

"what have I done"

"you seem to move on easy" - referencing Justin being ok with it possibly? I don't want to think too much into it but taking a closer look the lyrics have such different meaning

Edited by LivingLegendaryBritney
  • Love 5
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block