Dua Lipa wipes Instagram and changes profile picture

CentralCJ

Ngl but I'm tired of artists wiping their Instagram feeds when they begin a "new era".... especially Dua, I've always loved her holiday snaps and photo dumps. 

Anyway, I'm intrigued for the new single, the profile pic is giving me kaleidoscope vibes, maybe that's the title of the single? 

42 minutes ago, Isla said:

Ngl but I'm tired of artists wiping their Instagram feeds when they begin a "new era".... especially Dua, I've always loved her holiday snaps and photo dumps. 

Anyway, I'm intrigued for the new single, the profile pic is giving me kaleidoscope vibes, maybe that's the title of the single? 

Dua is such a poster girl; her photo dumps are a treasure. Also, she recommends interesting and artsy-fartsy book titles. I’m ready for her new era! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

Ngl, pero estoy cansado de que los artistas borren sus feeds de Instagram cuando comienzan una "nueva era"...

On the other hand, I'm wishing Britney would do that at some point and start that Instagram from 0 :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Dua Lipa is one of my favorites among new singers, I loved her previous album, let's see what she has in store.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.