"By sharing these unbelievably embarrassing sad stories . . . I deserve to tell them, but I won’t. You know why? I don’t want to show them I’m upset, just like I’ve been dead to my family for 15 years, they are dead to me as well." - ...why the shame?

Lola2790

21 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Not everyone in the forum has the same preferences, I'm sure there are straight members, and bi members ect.

There are even female members in the forum, instead of grouping everyone together as if you been in everyone's bed, see the light honey. 

I'm female and straight :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:
Doesn't change the fact that most members here are GAY and being GAY is a sin in christianity lmao 
Doesn't change the fact that religion is a personal business and if Britney feels angry with God right now, be a good Christian and be patient with her and pray for her 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Steve W said:

Religion is another form of control, manipulation and way to hate on others for many who do not follow that narrative . Its a manufactured BS entity  by man . Get over it . The world has plenty who do not fall for thinking God exists .  I liked certain stories as a kid . .. yet it all never made sense .  Why does easter hope around? Jesus has risen wait he is over April ..  lets rise in march. Wait lets move that date. I remember when donations in the Catholic church were about what people could afford . Then  they got greedy . Its hateful , brainwashing nonsense to many. Yet many its helpful and healing . Respect others as well and get a thicker skin. I remember a priest on retreat forced us kids to shower with him. My other half’s  priest mo****ed him ? He was an alter boy . Its a sick cult like many others. We all have opinions. She was severely abused . I found faith in myself . Let her purge her anger and heal. Its a long traumatizing process . 

As a practicing Catholic who has been through the ringer, this is indeed your specific opinion :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

However, I do not think that Britney is bashing religion or God, she’s just hurt and confused as to why on earth she’s had these experiences, which is normal and valid. 

Edited by dulcaewm
  • Love 3
Just now, dulcaewm said:

As a practicing Catholic who has been through the ringer, this is indeed your opinion :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

However, I do not think that Britney is bashing religion or God, she’s just hurt and confused as to why on earth she’s had these experiences, which is normal and valid. 

People keep acting like they're not allowed to not believe in God, they can believe in anything they'd like, it's the disrespect from people and fans that are bashing God and other's faith.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

As a practicing Catholic who has been through the ringer, this is indeed your specific opinion :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I agree . I think she trusted in her faith but her abusers are the reason shes no longer practices. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

IG is her main focus and shes posts on IG constantly which is why in this forum we talk about her IG posts.

Maybe you should go focus on that other flop forum you're trying to build and stay the hell outta my mentions.

GIF by Miss Universe - Find & Share on GIPHY

Maybe you should learn to overcome obstacles and not bring up what someone said or did 100 years ago. You are literally acting like someone who repeatedly called you a racist in the past. Does that make sense to you? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 2
Just now, DeleteMyAccountASAP said:

Maybe you should learn to overcome obstacles and not bring up what someone said or did 100 years ago. You are literally acting like someone who repeatedly called you a racist in the past. Does that make sense to you? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

You were called a racist for your constant chat box comments about Beyonce, as I said go back to Universe and stop trying to steal Jordan's members here.

That flop forum will never be resurrected especially with Manuella making you a mod over there.

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You were called a racist for your constant chat box comments about Beyonce, as I said go back to Universe and stop trying to steal Jordan's members here.

That flop forum will never be resurrected especially with Manuella making you a mod over there.

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

I don't know what you're trying to do, but you're solo in this. You have no right to rub people in any way just because they have profiles elsewhere than here.

You are acting a small child who cannot admit his own mistakes and shortcomings and only points to the people around him. GROW UP!

Just now, DeleteMyAccountASAP said:

I don't know what you're trying to do, but you're solo in this. You have no right to rub people in any way just because they have profiles elsewhere than here.

You are acting a small child who cannot admit his own mistakes and shortcomings and only points to the people around him. GROW UP!

People can have profiles in any forums they'd like, it's just ironic you're using this forum to recruit members for that other forum.

In addition, you're telling me to grow up yet made a bashing thread about a specific mod here so that people could trash them. (And before you try to deny it there are receipts that can be posted).

Tiffany Pollard You Should Have Just Sat There And Ate Your Food GIF -  Tiffany Pollard You Should Have Just Sat There And Ate Your Food Sassy -  Discover & Share GIFs

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.