Look What You Made Me Do (Taylor's Version)- PREVIEW!

3 minutes ago, blonderoman27 said:

At least she feds us fans. I have never stanned an artist that has gave me so muchhhhhh at one time. I would assume after the tour and the final Taylor versions, she will disappear for a year or two. 

But she doesn't give it for the sake of fans, but for the sake of getting attention, awards, and her own ego, to show how she is better than others (she suffers from this complex since her childhood, according to her schoolmate's words).

I'm not saying that I hate her, but we're not blind.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, Tiffany.Pollard said:

But she doesn't give it for the sake of fans, but for the sake of getting attention, awards, and her own ego, to show how she is better than others (she suffers from this complex since her childhood, according to her schoolmate's words).

I'm not saying that I hate her, but we're not blind.

Like most artists :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:  I know some do it out of passion but not one artist would do, what they do, if it wouldn't bring them money, attention, awards, or make them feel good about themselves.  

I'm not saying that she doesn't go to an extreme with it all. I agree with you to an extent. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, blonderoman27 said:

Like most artists :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:  I know some do it out of passion but not one artist would do, what they do, if it wouldn't bring them money, attention, awards, or make them feel good about themselves.  

I'm not saying that she doesn't go to an extreme with it all. I agree with you to an extent. 

But hand on heart - no one does it as "hard" as she does. Labels do it for most singers, but she tries so "hard" just for herself. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

46 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

If she ever rerecorded album such as ITZ, Blackout and Glory- the gheyyz would restlessly complain how the ''magic'' of those albums is gone.

The only album she should actually RECORD is BJ because its mostly Myah. Other albums should be left untouched.

That album is one of the main chapters I want to read about in her book. Because I can't comprehend how she "accepted" to have another ghost singer to do her work, does she know at least ? didn't she care at all ? So many questions ...

And yes, the other albums should remain as they are.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.