Taylor's entire 2003 unreleased CD leaks in full

45 minutes ago, Tiffany.Pollard said:

I'm honestly lost in that. :overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

It seems to me like that Apple released 5 iPads and you have to choose what you choose by parameters. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

No, it's playing the collectors card. They feel like if they dont buy ALL of those editions they'll loose something super special and worthy when in reality its mass produced and everybody has it.

Her fans are not collectors, they are manipulated into hoarding s-h-it.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Sounds like something she would unironically do to milk her dumb tween stans

I can see her capitalistic *** putting different vaults for different markets- Japan, China, Australia & NZ, UK, Germany, Itunes, Spotify, Tidal, vinyl only, Target exclusive....

She's capable of such scamming for sure.

If britney did the same thing with her big unreleased catalog you will be eating her kitty like cereal bowl :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

6 minutes ago, Isla said:

iPad? huh?

That was meant ironically - that table is like the parameters of all versions of the iPad. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

4 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She’s such a scam artist and her fans are gullible fools - it’s hysterical how they get fleeced so badly :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

They'll know it at the end of the day when they have no money and 10 identical albums on their shelves. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 2
55 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She’s such a scam artist and her fans are gullible fools - it’s hysterical how they get fleeced so badly :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

13 hours ago, Dama Etro said:

She most likely leaked it herself to cry about it and blame people for being mean towards her, then afterwards release it as Taylors version to cash grab her fans. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

12 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Sounds like something she would unironically do to milk her dumb tween stans

I can see her capitalistic *** putting different vaults for different markets- Japan, China, Australia & NZ, UK, Germany, Itunes, Spotify, Tidal, vinyl only, Target exclusive....

She's capable of such scamming for sure.

SNAKE OIL & BEE VENOM OINTMENT - IBBY

Please, apply generously in your sore puz.zy 

It's not as expensive I think, provided you were so economically affected by Taylor's products. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

3 hours ago, Adriannn said:

SNAKE OIL & BEE VENOM OINTMENT - IBBY

Please, apply generously in your sore puz.zy 

It's not as expensive I think, provided you were so economically affected by Taylor's products. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Isn’t there a 20th version of “midnights” you should be pre-ordering? :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.