Olivia Rodrigo drops sophomore album ‘GUTS’

Yeah this is a really good album, musically similar to Sour but also quite a step up from that album. Olivia sounds great, I love the talking/rapping on some of the songs (showcases her personality imo) and her lyrics are great and quite clever on certain songs. A good balance of uptempos/midtempos/ballads this time around. I think Get Him Back might be my fave and I hope it's the next single. I also really like All-American B!+ch, Ballad of a Homeschooled Girl, Pretty Isn't Pretty and Teenage Dream (WHEW that outro). 

Also the white, purple, red and blue vinyls available on her website each have a bonus track on them... this makes me really tempted to get a vinyl ddd I kinda wish she could have done this with multiple CD formats though.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.