If you could hang out with Britney on a Friday night, what would you plan to do?

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:
  Hide contents

Ah... :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I would definitely sit with her at home over tea and ask her how she is doing and other things. Then I would take her out to dinner or to the cinema and then to a party somewhere for dance with her and see her having fun like we were back in 2006/7 where I loved sassy and funny Britney! :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Omg this sounds like so much fun! Idk why i’d naturally want to take her out shopping! I would call the mall in advance though and shut it down as the legendary Britney Spears would be walking through and so we could shop privately :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: I’d then take her out for dinner and some dancing :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Omg this sounds like so much fun! Idk why i’d naturally want to take her out shopping! I would call the mall in advance though and shut it down as the legendary Britney Spears would be walking through and so we could shop privately :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: I’d then take her out for dinner and some dancing :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Omg :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I think clothes shopping would be cool time with Britney for sure and then party! :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

britney-spears-piece-of-me.gif

Edited by BananaBoy98
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.