2022 Christmas gifts thread: What have you already received as a Christmas gift and what will you receive ongoingly from the creation of this thread?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky you, getting to open gifts celebrate Christmas in stages :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: What else is on your wish list? And will you celebrate with family and/or friends? 

My family and I will be opening gifts whenever my sister and her boyfriend make it to us. I'm not even sure if that will be Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or Boxing Day. I know my parents will gift me a gift box from one of the fragances I wear (Guess Seductive) and I'll pobably pick something else since I still got half my budget left, lol. I'm still busy getting my hands on all the presents I'll be giving them! I like exchanging gifts, it's the best. My dad went into cardiac arrest last Summer and through the hard work of many people and the good Lord he lives to tell the tale. So this Christmas is extra special for all of us! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: Although getting my sister something she likes is a pain in the but; she actually once declined a Dior eyeshadow palette I gave for her MD graduation :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh: For her it's not the thought that counts, so if she doesn't like it she gets upset. It's annoying. And in return the presents she will gift me (or anyone, for that matter) have to meet her standards, so if she doesn't like it she won't gift it. BUT she will also reprimand me for not coming up with gift ideas :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic: Love her, though, but she comes with a bit of a manual :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block