(TW:CRINGY AF) SL04N talks to Alexa Nicolas about Britney, reads her private apology + announces a podcast about it

9 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

No matter how much we may hate it, majority of GP and people think she’s not ok and something shady is going on. I’m not saying I personally think so, but those who think everything is fine are now a huge minority. What Sloan is saying is reflective of the majority view 

I hear what you're saying and I'm only responding to the notion of this GP narrative but it's just so ridiculous that people expected everything to be perfect with Britney as soon as she was freed. The inability to apply empathy to Britney is really something else. 

The media makes it worse though with these narratives, including YouTube personalities. It's not that we're all saying "everything is fine" but trying to point out that the media creating these narratives only makes it worse by putting Britney under a microscope and saying all of her idiosyncrasies are signs of a larger problem.  

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, MoonstoneBlue said:

For sure. Those two are besties when it comes to:

(unnecessary) drama antics

attention seeking

clickbait

hunger for money

being perfectly fit to be diagnosed with histrionic personality disorder

Yeah, I found it a bit strange at the last hearing not many were on Insta or tweeting or reporting much from the last hearing.

It's kind of like you said many of these people and channels are using Britney for income, clickbait and attention. 

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, aoki.loid said:

so Perez Hilton & this annoying ***** exist at the same time 😨

Among BJ and her other bestie , a middle aged rat queen sitting in their attention parlour. A hardcore q Anon who believes Britney is an Illuminati, cloned slave stuck on some secret Epstein island (as I said, also craves attention, made a full on ''documentary'' on Britney talking out her a.ss. about the things mentioned in the sentence before).

Emily Blunt Snarky GIF - Emily Blunt Snarky Devil Wears Prada - Discover &  Share GIFs

1 minute ago, MoonstoneBlue said:

Among BJ and her other bestie rat queen sitting in their attention parlour- a hardcore qAnon who believes Britney is an Illuminati, cloned slave stuck on some secret Epstein island (as I said, also craves attention, made a full on ''documentary'' on Brtiney talking out her a.ss. about the things mention in the sentence before).

Emily Blunt Snarky GIF - Emily Blunt Snarky Devil Wears Prada - Discover &  Share GIFs

SMH, why do we have so many clowns following Britney?

6 minutes ago, SosEtaSeth said:

SMH, why do we have so many clowns following Britney?

In the attention parleour?

1 Sloan - Perez Hilton wannabe

2 BJ - should just flush her router down the toilet at this point

3 That middle aged Q anon woman (can't even recall her name but she made a Q anon documentary about Britney being a part of Illuminati, cloned, stuck on Epstein island blah blah blah...same Q anon rambling)

4 Perez Hilton- their dad and idol

5 Madame I won't name simply because she is well known Canadian serial stalker. Banned from ATRL last year. Also lurks here. Has a big twitter account with the theme of ''Free Britney''. Even though she is on a police watch list, she has been stalking and bullying people for 20 years now. Has multiple articles written about her, exposing her.

:story:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.