(TW:CRINGY AF) SL04N talks to Alexa Nicolas about Britney, reads her private apology + announces a podcast about it

42 minutes ago, easy said:

this is incredibly invasive and i have no desire to give this trash bag views and attention. i also think it's not a good look for alexa to share britney's apology with him, but that's her decision and now her own conscience she'll have to live with. 

What's  the point of a PRIVATE APOLOGY if you'll use it and read it on a channel that has 780k followers. That's anything but private.

Alexa is a piece of scheisse for this.

Sloan is an attention h00e.

Britney is too good for this world. If I was her, I'd never apologize to anyone anymore. What's the point? It would def. be read publicly. Poor woman has no privacy.

Oooh I got a private apology from Britney Spears herself!!! OMFG lemme read it to the world on you tube and then on a podcast.

Piss off Alexa. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Don’t get me wrong, I feel for what this girl went through and I’m glad she got the apology she deserved, but how long is she gonna milk this for? 

Also, how did this annoying queen get his own podcast? Are they just giving them away like free turkeys on thanksgiving these days? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Sloan, if you are reading this, try coming after me (the one who made a thread about you being you, a rat king in his salon of attention seeking) instead of Jordan.

As a European, I am amazingly skilled in grilling attention seekers like you are. It's in my genes. It's how I roll and how I thrive.

Alexa, I wouldn't spare you either.

Nothing harmful, just smacking you both with a dose of reality check.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, MoonstoneBlue said:

What's  the point of a PRIVATE APOLOGY if you'll use it and read it on a channel that has 780k followers. That's anything but private.

Alexa is a piece of scheisse for this.

Sloan is an attention h00e

Britney is too good for this world. If I was her, I'd never apologize to anyone anymore. Because why? It will def. be read publicly. Poor woman has no privacy.

Oooh I got a private apology from Britney Spears herself!!! OMFG lemme read it to the world on you tube and then on a podcast.

Piss off Alexa. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

💯 another case of britney being unable to trust people when she already has no trust in anyone to start with. everyone sees her as either an atm or a bridge to get attention for themselves. i can't imagine living in that reality and how incredibly isolating it must be. 

• Love 6
Just now, easy said:

💯 another case of britney being unable to trust people when she already has no trust in anyone to start with. everyone sees her as either an atm or a bridge to get attention for themselves. i can't imagine living in that reality and how incredibly isolating it must be. 

I wish I was her tutor on how to drag people to the pits of hell while remaining uncancelable.

:peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, MoonstoneBlue said:

Meanwhile, he gained more followers and now he's making a podcast with the cry-wolf where he will talk trash about Britney.

Color me shocked, darling.

I wish I could be a professional attention seeker for money but Sloan already took the job. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Not you coming for his neck :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.