Britney shades Selena Gomez? "Don’t you just love the nerve of women who stand firmly getting awards and speak on their beliefs about not showing their bodies on instagram"

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

6 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Imagine having someone you don’t really know come to your wedding that you didn’t invite but was invited by your “team” because those are the only celebrities that publicly acknowledged you and then one of them patronizes you and talks to you like a victim  by saying “i just want you to be happy” over and over but actually has no idea what’s going on in your life? I’d be like “**** her “ too. 

But Britney shared her love for Selena through the years, and even mentioned once that she would love to collaborate with her. 

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Honestly I have to agree. There's just not a single thing I can imagine that Selena did to warrant this even if she did comment on Britney's Insta. 

Britney is borderline obsessed with Selena and its weird. Like she is either fixated on her, or the potential  comments she made...

It's almost like she wants drama and attention... Maybe her tacky nude selfies aren't getting her enough attention...? 

I'm really not liking this mean, attention seeking person she's becoming despite her trauma... She shows signs of constant repetition... Her insta, her same dance moves, the same constant thoughts, Selena, the missing coffee etc etc 

She quite rightfully should feel angry about the conservatorship... but its almost like she's fixated on all these minor issues instead. 

As much as it hurts the world owes her nothing, it's up to her to heal from her trauma, but this is just not it. 

Sit down :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
13 minutes ago, radiantradar said:

Idk this looks weird to me… how did Britney even find a random 2016 AMA speech? That’s just way too unlikely, it’s probably not about Selena 

you think britney is a child? she can find whatever she wants gurl especially when she hates someone :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Like 4

Its sad how mods edited this thread by taking footage from Selenas career to match Britneys statement, and make it look like shade towards Selena! And people here actually believe it! 

Most pop stars have lollipop and ice cream in music videos, and alot of claimed they dont want to use their ***uality in one point in their career.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, angmar said:

you think britney is a child? she can find whatever she wants gurl especially when she hates someone :typing_keyboard_computer:

No I don’t, I was just pointing out the randomness of it all… but it doesn’t matter how she found the speech, Brit’s actually right here cause that Selena speech didn’t age well at all

This makes me sad. I'm not a Selena fan myself though she does have some nice songs & I appreciate her openness about her struggles with addiction/mental illness. Her love of Britney is well-documented. Granted, most Hollywood 'friendships' are surface-deep. But I feel like both Britney & Selena are old and traveled enough to know the nature of the game and how most things in the entertainment world are transactional.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.