What is Addison Rae Listening To?

CentralCJ

46 minutes ago, britney fkn spears said:

Wait omg stop what is this!!! Btw here’s a first draft demo snippet of something I made last night!

https://vocaroo.com/14P8aOxshbbj

https://vocaroo.com/1iiJSxRML7lE

New dream pop king, hellaur? Why are we not featuring this, @Jordan Miller? :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked: Overall, I love the atmosphere, and that really high ad lib was beautiful. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Spoiler

Is that some pitch correction I'm hearing, though? Have we been taking vocal lessons from @GlitterRain? :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

New dream pop king, hellaur? Why are we not featuring this, @Jordan Miller? :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked: Overall, I love the atmosphere, and that really high ad lib was beautiful. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Hide contents

Is that some pitch correction I'm hearing, though? Have we been taking vocal lessons from @GlitterRain? :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Omg thank you! LVR has been giving me singing lessons. But in all seriousness thank you again. Yay!!!! The ad lib i felt like Kesha trying to do the whistle note in Praying omg. But tbh I’m just happy I’m getting my voice back slowly. It’s not perfect yet and admittedly that’s a good clip of the chorus but I’m excited to go in this direction. Rik and His Dead Petz eventually too

there is some pitch correction but not much tbh. It’s more to make it fit sonically. I really can reach those notes!!

one day I would love to make music like What It Feels Like For a Girl and Love Profusion  

btw I am suddenly so into American life. I genuinely am obsessed 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, britney fkn spears said:

Omg thank you! LVR has been giving me singing lessons. But in all seriousness thank you again. Yay!!!! The ad lib i felt like Kesha trying to do the whistle note in Praying omg. But tbh I’m just happy I’m getting my voice back slowly. It’s not perfect yet and admittedly that’s a good clip of the chorus but I’m excited to go in this direction. Rik and His Dead Petz eventually too

there is some pitch correction but not much tbh. It’s more to make it fit sonically. 

one day I would love to make music like What It Feels Like For a Girl and Love Profusion  

btw I am suddenly so into American life. I genuinely am obsessed 

It really is an album that just clicks. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: I've been living for her remix EPs as of late because they're the perfect study/background music, though we still don't have any of the American Life era ones. :typing_keyboard_computer:

1 minute ago, i sometimes sing live said:

It really is an album that just clicks. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: I've been living for her remix EPs as of late because they're the perfect study/background music, though we still don't have any of the American Life era ones. :typing_keyboard_computer:

Tbh I get it. American Life was a flop. But  of 50000 copies of Finally Enough Love at Sonic Boom doesn’t that project include something about American Life?? That’s just odd to me 

26 minutes ago, britney fkn spears said:

Tbh I get it. American Life was a flop. But  of 50000 copies of Finally Enough Love at Sonic Boom doesn’t that project include something about American Life?? That’s just odd to me 

Finally Enough Love has 5 remixes from the era. I'm talking about her physical remix singles that she's been slowly putting on streaming services one by one. Recently, she made the Bad Girl / Fever single available for example:

:elton:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.