Is Britney Spears the queen of hair extensions?

6 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

spacer.png

When she gives her all in her performances and makes the 100% effort faces 😍😍😍 reminds me of the slow mo gif “someone else…but… me” DWAD performance. 

wow I was looking for which date she made the face during those lyrics I’m talking about and I found this. I’m not sure I knew she ever sang overprotected live…. 🤔 

EDIT: and it was this one!!! You can tell just from the GIF she was giving it her all. Dancing AND singing! 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
50 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

When she gives her all in her performances and makes the 100% effort faces 😍😍😍 reminds me of the slow mo gif “someone else…but… me” DWAD performance. 

wow I was looking for which date she made the face during those lyrics I’m talking about and I found this. I’m not sure I knew she ever sang overprotected live…. 🤔 

EDIT: and it was this one!!! You can tell just from the GIF she was giving it her all. Dancing AND singing! 

:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Call me ignorant I never knew white woman wore weave until Britney :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I always knew black woman wore fake hair because of mom & thought it was a black thing 

There’s a moment in her MTV Diary where she runs into a fan and the fan asks if she was wearing extensions and Britney said no but absolutely was :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.