Was Christina Aguilera inspired by Britney for 'Not Myself Tonight' song and video?

According to wikipedia:

In the video for "Not Myself Tonight" Aguilera paid tribute to Madonna's visual for "Express Yourself"

Aguilera revealed that some of the inspiration for the music video came from her work in Burlesque, stating, "There is dancing, and I learned so much also as a dancer doing the Burlesque film, moving my body in ways that were, I feel, never as precise before [...] I really fell in love and I adapted that in the dancing for 'Not Myself Tonight,' but it was really, really fun to take what I learned from the movie

Well... Xtina's world doesn't revolve around Britney like everyone thinks. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer::byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.