We Just love Lizzo isnt it -

12 minutes ago, etherealcat said:

and what's wrong with loving a fun and free-spirited woman, regardless of the colour of her skin?

There's is something definitely wrong when you have to bend over and show your azz all the time especially in a park full of children. If a man showed is azz in a park he would be in jail. She is a disgusting Hollywood puppet with no self respect or morals. You can love her all you want! Name one white female singer who is large and is as obnoxious as she is. I'll wait

33 minutes ago, Fu d Ck said:

There's is something definitely wrong when you have to bend over and show your azz all the time especially in a park full of children. If a man showed is azz in a park he would be in jail. She is a disgusting Hollywood puppet with no self respect or morals. You can love her all you want! Name one white female singer who is large and is as obnoxious as she is. I'll wait

i love your username tho <3 all love!

i bet Lizzo has done nothing wrong i accuse her of. did she strip then??

also hating showing a bit of a body is so 1700s

like always, a comparison - you all should stop going to the beach then... or spas or waterparks..

to go further, she cant show me anything i havent seen already ;)

to each their own, but these taboos are gross after all, more than free-spiritedness

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, AZaal8IPKEEGLI1177773 said:

i bet Lizzo has done nothing wrong i accuse her of. did she strip then??

also hating showing a bit of a body is so 1700s

like always, a comparison - you all should stop going to the beach then... or spas or waterparks..

to go further, she cant show me anything i havent seen already ;)

to each their own, but these taboos are gross after all, more than free-spiritedness

Please don't have children! I beg of you. If you think it's okay for a woman to twerk and show her azz in front of kids u need help, it's giving pe** vibes sweet heart. Have u not seen that video of her at the park! U degenerate lover 

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, Fu d Ck said:

Please don't have children! I beg of you. If you think it's okay for a woman to twerk and show her azz in front of kids u need help, it's giving pe** vibes sweet heart. Have u not seen that video of her at the park! U degenerate lover 

im sure she has always been within good borders ;) and im sure these children did not got an

so hey, maybe you should fight yourself for the RIGHTS of THESE CHILDREN ;)

17 hours ago, Fu d Ck said:

and there is nothing DE-Generational* of dancing with the whole body, her expressing herself

do you know what is degenerational for my mind? some religious people saying you always have to cover your full boday.  till birth to death, as much as you can. so that everybody would be ashamed and fear their body till their very death and beyond.

so what did u think happened to these children when Lizzo was a bit undressed (im sure she covered strategic bits tho) and twerked? did they get traumatized for life?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.