2004 VMA Performance of “Toxic”

10 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

I've thought about this and that would have been so epic. So many missed opportunities in that era like Showdown, Hook-Up and Boom Boom all could have been singles with hot music videos! 

You have me wanting to give In the Zone a spin now! :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

It would have been great music vids, but those songs would have flopped if they were singles then lol. The sound of pop music had changed at that time. It was more of a pop-rock era(i.e since you been gone) 

Tbh, Britney brought pop music back when she released gimme more. 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

@jecho you just gave me the chills with the thought of Video of the Year. I cannot believe Hey Ya won.  And I agree with you that one more album with her completely in control of everything would be amazing. Her sitting at a soundboard listening to something and playing with her necklace while jams. 

ALSO: just thought and realized the Britney Spears Farewell Tour is going to definitely be called “…Baby One More Time. 

…Baby One More Time tour as farewell would be so fitting, damn! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.