Ray J Rips Into Kris Jenner For Saying She Didn’t Help Kim Kardashian Release s** Tape: ‘You Have F–ked with the Wrong Person’

Zach F

Ray J is very publicly slamming Kris Jenner and Kim Kardashian.

Earlier this week, Kris, 66, appeared on The Late Late Show with James Corden where she was hooked up to a lie detector and asked if she helped Kim, 41, release her s** tape.

Kris said she didn't help Kim, and John Grogan - who administered the lie detector test - confirmed that she was telling the truth.

Then on Saturday (September 10), Ray J, 41, took to social media to slam Kris, and seemingly saying that she helped release Kim and his s** tape.

"You f--ked with the wrong black man krisjenner @kimkardashian — i dont give a f--k how old this s--t is!! What you trying to do to me is almost inhumane and foul at the highest level— f--k this being just racist — this is wrong to do to anybody— you think you. can just f--k people over and get away with it forever!!!" Ray J wrote on Instagram.

He continued, "Thats where you are wrong - i represent gods army!!! and now its about to be a easy win on you devils and con-artist — you stole all that money from my mom and sister — over 800k and you had to pay it back because you were guilty and the judge ordered it!! —- you tried to to bury that just like your trying to bury me!!"

Ray J then went on to say that polygraph examiner, John Grogan, is a "fraud."

"You never sued steve hirsh for 5m because we all made that up together — it was your moms idea — you wanna take a fake lie detector test with John Grogan — all you gotta do is goggle him and look at what comes. up! — clown s--t!! John Grogan is a fake," Ray J added. "He is not a polygraph examiner. He is quite accurately known as the polygraph parasite. He’s been convicted of twenty-six counts of fraud and had his p.i. license pulled from him, and he simply became a world-known polygraph examiner. It’s all b.s. he never graduated from a polygraph school, and everyone knows him for what he is, and i can’t believe he has the things to go on a radio show, have people like me listen, and expect not to be disclosed. This is the dude Kris Jenner had taken her lie detector test to make me look like a liar! And whats more sad is the network allowed it to happen!!"

“Everybody is getting sued bc 4 defamation!! You thought kim and kris stories was true so you ran the story!! facts are its completely false - i cant wait to show you the truth!! i dont give a f--k what anybody say or feel at this point- you already think im a horrible person from what they been making me look like!!" Ray J concluded. "I'm going on the biggest rant of my life tonight to clear my name of this negativity and show you how these people are f--king devils — after this finale!!! Then we can be done with this- im fired up tonight!! This is for my kids!!!! No one can stop me im overseas at a villa in Dominic Republic - Dont matter its on!!!!"

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block