Britney and Elton John's remix of "Hold Me Closer" has surfaced

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links.

8 minutes ago, mocha latto said:

Its strange to me that almost everything I say can be backed up with evedence? 

Its also strange to me you claimed to know more then me about something I've had personal experience dealing with. Its also strange to me that you make claims of facts regarding her brands that show you didn't even read the documents someone leaked on that thread (which take about 5 minutes to read) (Or the information from someone who had background in trademark law??) :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: Anyways, Im done responding because you are entitled to your opinion, even though your opinion is counterproductive and revolves around misinformation (yes, in fact, misinformation) . Anyways go off miss girl, you will not be heard. 

Someone who claims Michael Kane is profiting of a brand is the president? yeah a lot of evidence! :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:you  do that for a living? you must suck at your job.

Yet that amount of “so called” evidence it is not evidence :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

1 minute ago, s&m said:

Someone who claims Michael Kane is profiting of a brand is the president? yeah a lot of evidence! :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:you  do that for a living? you must suck at your job

I know I said I wouldn't respond to this, but I want to go ahead and clarify that I DID NOT MAKE THIS COMMENT AT ALL WHATSOEVER. I pointed out in filings that Micheal Kane was listed as CEO of Britney Brands. I have nothing else to say about this comment. Sis can go off or do whatever. 

2 minutes ago, giorgiorafael said:

the song can be found in full leaking... hope they release it officially tonight im wondering if it will be affected by BlackPink too they have something announced the 19th

A verified account on Twitter said a source told him the song isn’t out tonight. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Lolai said:

Her best single since "Criminal". Been on repeat here for an hour, dancing on my balcony with a gin and tonic and a ciggie. Been a good night.

Easily. I’ve had it on repeat too! Genuinely super great track, even outside of the hype of new Britney music. 

I will say I like the first half of the song more than the second half, but the whole thing is a big bop and could definitely be a hit for them!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.