Britney and Elton John's remix of "Hold Me Closer" has surfaced

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links.

Just now, Slayer said:

This post on PopJustice:

“This song just showcases how it is just so important to be unique in pop music. It is Britney singing, you would never mistake her for anyone else. You instantly know it's her. She is selling the **** out of yet another song. That is star power.

It is also brillant that this is just a low key release in a way. She is avoiding the pressure of a lead single while reminding us all of her brillant pop sensitivities. It instantly feels like Classic Britney.

A queen.”

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Yes! I can feel her blinding star power in this song. 

music video britney spears toxic GIF

I sooo want to abuse that replay button, but I'm holding myself until we get a stream release.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LaLisaManoban said:

But that does not make any sense. This topic is about the fact the song got leaked. My topic is a curiosity about the song. If that is the criteria, then we only need one topic because all of them are about Britney.

I see your point. With most discussion about the song being discussed here I guess all the threads are just being merged.

4 minutes ago, Isla said:

I see your point. With most discussion about the song being discussed here I guess all the threads are just being merged.

And a lot of them will not get any attention, because of the size of this one.

Truly I'm not saying because it is my topic, I'm saying as a member. I'd rather to have them separated so I can easily detect all of them. In about 10 minutes I will lost track of this topic :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, LaLisaManoban said:

And a lot of them will not get any attention, beauce of the size of this one.

Truly I'm not saying because it is my topic, I'm saying as a member. I'd rather to have them separated to I can easily detect all of them. In about 10 minutes I will lost track of this topic :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

No no I see. Maybe when things quieten down in a day or so you could try again. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.