Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

Watching makes me realize that Britney is really really right all along. How could she manage all the disrespect? I can feel the love the she has for them when she spoke to them. Sorry Britney, but the persons who raised your kids made them entitled. I can't blame the kids. It's the guardians...

Kids, she's your mother! But you were talking to her like she had to explain. My mom was a LOT more aggressive, but I love her to the moon, as she is way more than her yells, which I always miss from time to time. She's older and a lot more timid now, so...

Kevin is such a huge entitled walking red flag on earth, and he really thought he showed something that could better his image. Slandering your kids mom proves your a good father? What a manipulator... When kids would choose you, it's not because of love, but because of manipulation. Can you give all the presents and privileges to your kids on your own without having to marry a Britney Spears? Why are you acting like you should be credited for any support you provided for your kids? 

People will always bite the hands that feed them, and in the end, they will never know what they got 'till it's gone.

Liars who believe their own lies are pebbles in a shoe.

Atty. Rosengart, help her please.

• Love 2

Where are all the fxcking public figure 'Feminists' that have been milking our pockets with it?? Where the fxck are they?? Why is everyone dead silent? Does it get any worst than these? Woman cant even be respected by an 11 year old and is being blackmailed and gaslit in public like this. Wow.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Alright, I am absolutely livid. I can’t even believe this is happening. First of all, this is a regular family disagreement. I have had tons of fights like this with my parents where we just go back and forth. Britney does seem to be quite upset but I wouldn’t say it’s in an inappropriate way. We aren’t seeing the full conversation and it would appear that Jayden and Sean are pushing her buttons to try and get her going. It’s almost like Britney’s taking the bait with responding to their under the breath comments. She literally says at one point “I’m listening to you” but it seems that all they wanted to do was fight with her and record it for some odd reason. This has Lou Taylor written all over it and I’m absolutely heartbroken for Britney. I don’t see anything wrong with her actions in the video besides that she does curse a lot but even then, who cares? 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

The video brought me some tears. All I saw is a mother's love.. It gave me tears, like how proud I felt about her, but at the same time, the persons whom she loved all her life betrayed her, which is, you know, they are kids, and at one point in time, I did the same thing with my own mom, which I deeply regreted when I become more mature in life.

When I was watching at it, I was like, wow! It's true... Britney is a human person. A wonderful mom...

I don't understand how the video would show she's a bad person. All I see is Kevin violated Britney's right to privacy of correspondence and a wilfull intention to damage her person using means secretly (illegally) procured and published.

• Love 2

It isn’t 2007 anymore you can’t spin the narrative like you did back then. These kids seem bad as hell, not having their mother in their life like they should’ve growing up. Being raised by Kevin. If you record 3 moments over 13 years you can try to make anyone look bad… and these honestly don’t even show her in a bad light. Where’s the video of Kevin getting high with the boys??? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, mitch37 said:

I get cross with my kids and also speak like this sometimes. Hell, i've even sworn at my 6-year old before! It's way  normal!

I spoke through my teeth last night when my 4 year old woke up and cried at her father because he DARED turn on the lights at the toilet so she could pee.. "I WANT TO TURN ON THE LIGHT" she yelled, RIGHT NEXT at her babysisters door. I wasnt mother of the year, because we all loose or cool from time to time. ANd then we come back and say we are sorry, because there is no one this hurts more, than the mother.
I remember my mother once slapped me, she wanted to make cookies with me but I was irritated and not in a mood to make cookies. She slapped me. I ran onto my bed and started crying. I didnt even lay alone for 30 seconds, she was right on top of me, crying too, and being like "im sorry im sorry, im so sorry I love you". If I had filmed the slap and not the apologies, She would have lost custody.

ANd that is what I dont get with Kevins leak. Is that BAD?? Then take it to ******* court!! Not Insta!!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.