POP EMERGENCY: Britney joins Elton John on a duet of "Tiny Dancer" (out in August)

Just now, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

That was a thread yesterday and the person said Britney was giving nothing and he would leave Exhale.

How about you grow up and let this thread right here be about Britney and Elton and not some Topic I posted yesterday?:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

You don't look cool trying to be exhale police :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

Nah they’re cool now. They squashed that beef yeeeaaars ago and are friendly towards each other now.

Oh really? Well, that’s good but low key was here for the bit of  drama since it’s finally not related to the CON or something else personal :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

11 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Please tell me he's a Better queen, The way he dragged every dance pop star at that time.

FYI he apologized to Madonna, he said that comments about wishing to her fail, was supposed to be off the record, but Molly kept the tape rolling and he felt horrible Like that was all was being discussed by the Media..

But she did say it best you hate me and I did nothing to you since 2004, it's just  ******* award's, don't be a Kanye, Elton, he broke down there, realizing it's been over award's.

I don’t call this shade I call it a wake up call 

so trust if we’re gonna get a Britney and Elton duet it won’t be auto tuned because HE knows she’s got a voice !

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.