What is your FAV song by “The Saturdays”?

What’s your favorite song OR album from them?

“ The Saturdays were a British-Irish girl group based in London, England. The group formed during the summer of 2007 and have been on hiatus since 2014. The lineup consists of Frankie Bridge, Una Healy,[1]Rochelle Humes, Mollie King, and Vanessa White. They were formed through Fascination Records, a sub-division of Polydor Records, who gave them an instant record deal with the label. As soon as the contract was finalised, the Saturdays went on tour with Girls Aloud during their Tangled Up”

• Love 1

Too many! I love:

Up

Work

Notorious

What About Us

All Fired Up

Cant Get Enough

Died In Your Eyes

Gentleman

Higher

If This Is Love

30 Days

Not Giving Up

They led me to love UK girl groups again. The last group I liked from the UK before them was Atomic Kitten. I miss the Sats! Wish they would reunite but I know Frankie struggles with horrible anxiety and who knows if the others would be down. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block