• Super Mods
16 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

:idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

Does she have hits? The only place I hear about her is on here. Maybe I'm outta love touch.

She has some great, catchy pop songs, which may or may not have had a small impact on the Billboard Charts. Check out I Don’t Want it at All or Heart to Break for examples.

I do think that her most loyal supporters overhype her, though… :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: She’s made a big impression on the LGBTQ community for obvious reasons, and has performed to large nightlife crowds (and Coachella now, too) but she is definitely nawt the Princess of Pop! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, SlayOut said:

She has some great, catchy pop songs, which may or may not have had a small impact on the Billboard Charts. Check out I Don’t Want it at All or Heart to Break for examples.

I do think that her most loyal supporters overhype her, though… :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: She’s made a big impression on the LGBTQ community for obvious reasons, and has performed to large nightlife crowds (and Coachella now, too) but she is definitely nawt the Princess of Pop! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Well said (for GP) 🤗

On 4/26/2022 at 4:56 PM, TommyX said:

… and by Thursday she will be the most iconic guest judge ever appeared on GNTM 💜💅🏻

shocked of the weightgain she showed yesterday on germanys next topmodel.

and surprised how boring and superficial she appeared on there. saw her the first time in interview and was expecting some kind of xfactor or something fascinating or special. sad that i didnt seem to have seen anything like this.

4 hours ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

shocked of the weightgain she showed yesterday on germanys next topmodel.

and surprised how boring and superficial she appeared on there. saw her the first time in interview and was expecting some kind of xfactor or something fascinating or special. sad that i didnt seem to have seen anything like this.

I think she already lost her corona pounds again. The GNTM shooting was probably last year.

• Like 1

I like some of her early songs. Her new "stuff" is atrocious and to me, a complete give up in trying to become mainstream. If that was her attempt at releasing a pop song with a similar shock value as Cardi's WaP then she failed miserably. And not to be rude, but I also feel like her physical image has taken a hit as of late... 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.