3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Her song titles are so extra and raunchy for no reason. She is not a princess of pop. Not even a princess of pop from the new girls. Not even close until she comes close to Miss Dua Lipa :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no: the one good song she has is not even hers :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

I respect your admiration for her and good for her for what she’s accomplished under the circumstances, but she’s a D-List popstar at best. This generations Heidi Klum in the pop music scene :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: if I can meet Aly & AJ for $100 you can meet ha for $50. Where are the meet and greets for ha? :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

I love D

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

:idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

Does she have hits? The only place I hear about her is on here. Maybe I'm outta love touch.

Oh you’re missing out so much if you’re only interested in commercially successful “hits” …

Listen to her catalogue on your preferred streaming service. You will see there is no bad song 😜

• Love 3
9 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

It's just not good. The music is bad and it's repetitive. I was hoping for something strong like Coconuts but it's kind of a mess. 

This! She says the same line 10 times in every song :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

She still produces good songs and beats but let’s not say she’s the princess of pop :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

I heard bunch of her songs and literally cannot remember any of them, meaning ... its forgettable pop , her songs could be sang by anyone.

Also "my coconuts, you can put them in your mouth" as a chorus is a song-writing diarrhea

If You Say So Shrug GIF

Check out Do Me. That one will stick in your püssy!

• Love 2

To say she hasn’t connected with the general public is also totally unfair. She’s never even had a record deal until last year, up until then all the releases she’s had have been pushed on her own. She doesn’t get even close to the same push Ariana or Taylor gets where their labels basically shove it down the publics throats. So for Kim to have the following she has and the Spotify numbers she has is pretty good considering the limited promo and exposure she’s had. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.