Lit- My Own Worst Enemy (1999)

12 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Omg! If you don’t remember when this came out, You are so much younger than me!

I have been listening to it for the last 9 years or so though! I was only 2 or 3 when the song came out :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: but I absolutely love it 

did u catch that rare Michelle branch footage of her performing a cover of it in 2001??

• Love 2

WOW WOW WOW I have so much to say about this song, the band, the iconic Southern California pop punk movement that stemmed out of Orange County, and Michelle Branch’s cover at EndFest (which I never knew she covered it until now) but I’m sooo tired rn after a long weekend so remind me again tomorrow and I will respond to this!!!!! 

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

WOW WOW WOW I have so much to say about this song, the band, the iconic Southern California pop punk movement that stemmed out of Orange County, and Michelle Branch’s cover at EndFest (which I never knew she covered it until now) but I’m sooo tired rn after a long weekend so remind me again tomorrow and I will respond to this!!!!! 

I feel u I am SO exhausted

Your description of everything alone is really exciting me to talk about it…especially EndFest and the South California pop punk movement you speak of

ily we will discuss LIT TOMORROW 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.