Britney: I will speak up and blow the ******* house down! **** you from the bottom of my ******* heart

On 4/1/2022 at 10:44 PM, BritneyLVR said:

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye::urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

body-c2.jpg.42247c2638f04b72e3b4298f687cdcd6.jpg

Poor babe. Adore this sweet woman!! 

On 4/1/2022 at 10:44 PM, BritneyLVR said:

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye::urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

body-c2.jpg.42247c2638f04b72e3b4298f687cdcd6.jpg

So sad and sorry for Britney. She deserves to tell her story in her own way, timing and nothing about it should be forced. And hate to know she left home to be an actor singer dancer bc she wanted out of her toxic family. Poor Brit. She deserves all the peace she could ever want in this world. I pray she leaves her “family” in the past and doesn’t allow any of them to manipulate her to allowing them back “in” sometimes it’s best to just cut the fat!!!! We, her real megafan family will always have her back and fight to ensure she’s good. I hope that makes her feel supported!!!!! ❤️♥️🙏🏻🤗

• 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.