Anastacia released a new song

zone

2 hours ago, TheRealLou said:

I love her voice and I admire her fuerza - she had a very tough life. Serious health issues, sabotaged USA carreer, not really a real love-relationship luck.

She's so beautiful and amazing.

Let's do not us forget.

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

The song didnt get me, but her voice sounds great.

ONG how was her us career sabotaged and what all happened omg 

8 hours ago, TheRealLou said:

I love her voice and I admire her fuerza - she had a very tough life. Serious health issues, sabotaged USA carreer, not really a real love-relationship luck.

She's so beautiful and amazing.

Let's do not us forget.

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

The song didnt get me, but her voice sounds great.

She is such a strong woman. Is she married? She seems single on her ig

8 hours ago, Rik said:

ONG how was her us career sabotaged and what all happened omg 

Most of people thinks that she's from UK or smt - cuz she never got big in USA. But, the truth is quite diffrent. She's american born in USA. She started her career in TV shows, but never had luck. But this unlucky situation was based on her being unable to work (health) and pretty much her caracter - she said that she never believed in herself. She was discovered just before turning her 30. And that was the another problem - ageism was "working". 30s for starting career is like 50s for getting first child. For one or diffrent reasons USA never cared and probably she was put in blacklist in radios across USA. But she has unique voice and Europe was intrested. So she released 3 very successful albums and she was very big in Europe in 2000-2005. She had some recognition in the USA with first single and second album, but they didnt care about 3rd album that was her blueprint. Im from Europe so i know how much she was played in music stations back in the day. Heavily. In her prime (3rd album) she discovered that she's having a breast cancer. She recovered with radiotheraphy. 10 years later cancer came back. She remove breasts like Angelina for implant and its okay, but she was still dealing with Crone disease that she always had. And one diffrent thing that i dont remember. Bcuz of Crone she couldnt start earlier her career.... so she was able only to work as a backup singer. So she probably got some kind of remision or got better before 2000. But i guess she never recovered fully. So maybe she wasnt able to put herself in heavy rotation in promoting etc.

Of course there is any proof about radio ban, but probably bcuz of her age label wasnt pushing for more.

So she never had a real hit in the USA. But elsewhere a lot of them. But dont get it twisted - she charted in dance or club charts in USA, but she wasnt able to hit hot100. So some of intrest was there.

Due to health issues her career died, she's still singing but far away from being still a famous celebriete even in Europe. She's having some recognition in Italy, because she was there very successful back in the day.

She's 50+ right now.

So.... many tired and many didnt even release an album even with big talent. So she did as much as she could, but always was underated. She should be as big as Xtina/Pink. But probaly its her fault in some kind of managment - her voice is perfect for black music, but she wanted to go in this not really understable direction that was poprock combined with little twist of soul. She even said that she's doing "sprock". But if she felt like this is really her- that's okay.

Funny is that she was making music with very trendy USA producers, so it feels like sabotage. 'Left Outside Alone" is iconic song and should hit top10 in USA eaaaaasiiiiilllly. But she didnt even charted. She was robbed in USA. Producer of LOA worked on Missunderstood by Pink, Bedtime Stories Madge or even Stripped by Xtina (but he had romance with Xtina so after kind of break up she cut his work and he's not the album). He did unreleased infamous "Under My Spell" (demo on yt- 99% that is real) for Stripped that was replaced with "Dirrty" very quickly. So the whole shocking stuff was decision based on that "betray" - Dirrty wasnt even existed 6months before releasing "Stripped". UMS is **** song, but not as much vulgar and liberated.

Anastacia was married with her bodyguard, but it didnt last too long. So probably single and single most of her life. Dosent have kids, but doest have regrets. 

So her life could be divided for few persons because she got too much heavy stones to handle. But that's how it is. Are people who had career health and love, are that have career and health, are that heaving health and love, are that having only of one these - and people who are struggling in every aspect. But in anyways - she won. She's making a lot of money (considering normal people), but needs to put much money into concerts etc. So she's not rich (as a "star") and she needs to work. Google is saying that her net worth is about 40millions, but i guess its a big lie. If shes having 4 million it would be great. But who knows.

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, TheRealLou said:

Most of people thinks that she's from UK or smt - cuz she never got big in USA. But, the truth is quite diffrent. She's american born in USA. She started her career in TV shows, but never had luck. She was discovered just before turning her 30. For one or diffrent reasons USA never cared and probably she was put in blacklist in radios across USA. But she has unique voice and Europe was intrested. So she released 3 very successful albums and she was very big in Europe in 2000-2005. She had some recognition in the USA with first single and second album, but they didnt care about 3rd album that was her blueprint. Im from Europe so i know how much she was played in music stations back in the day. Heavily. In her prime (3rd album) she discovered that she's having a breast cancer. She recovered with radiotheraphy. 10 years later cancer came back. She remove breasts like Angelina for implant and its okay, but she was still dealing with Crone disease that she always had. And one diffrent thing that i dont remember. Bcuz of Crone she couldnt start earlier her career.... so she was able only to work as a backup singer. So she probably got some kind of remision or got better before 2000. But i guess she never recovered fully. So maybe she wasnt able to put herself in heavy rotation in promoting etc.

Of course there is any proof about radio ban, but probably bcuz of her age label wasnt pushing for more.

So she never had a real hit in the USA. But elsewhere a lot of them. But dont get it twisted - she charted in dance or club charts in USA, but she wasnt able to hit hot100. So some of intrest was there.

Due to health issues her career died, she's still singing but far away from being still a famous celebriete even in Europe. She's having some recognition in Italy, because she was there very successful back in the day.

She's 50+ right now.

So.... many tired and many didnt even release an album even with big talent. So she did as much as she could, but always was underated. She should be as big as Xtina/Pink. But probaly its her fault in some kind of managment - her voice is perfect for black music, but she wanted to go in this not really understable direction that was poprock combined with little twist of soul. She even said that she's doing "sprock". But if she felt like this is really her- that's okay.

Funny is that she was making music with very trendy USA producers, so it feels like sabotage. 'Left Outside Alone" is iconic song and should hit top10 in USA eaaaaasiiiiilllly. But she didnt even charted. She was robbed in USA. Producer of LOA worked on Missunderstood by Pink, Bedtime Stories Madge or even Stripped by Xtina (but he had romance with Xtina so after kind of break up she cut his work and he's not the album). He did unreleased infamous "Under My Spell" (demo on yt- 99% that is real) for Stripped that was replaced with "Dirrty" very quickly. So the whole shocking stuff was decision based on that "betray" - Dirrty wasnt even existed 6months before releasing "Stripped". UMS is **** song, but not as much vulgar and liberated.

Anastacia was married with her bodyguard, but it didnt last too long. So probably single and single most of her life.

You know that she is going on tour?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.