JayTawndré Releases 'Warrior' EP (Discuss)

2 hours ago, Rex said:

Damn this is a good, cohesive body of music! Now I'm ready for the deluxe edition!

Thanks so much! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I'm excited for music this year. You will hear my singing voice this year! Some of these instrumentals are gonna be on my first project. Producing is my passion along with singing, songwriting, et cetera :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Maybe I'll release a deluxe. I've done it before :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

Which one you like?

• Love 1

:carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

Can't Get Enough: I love me some funky bop... Is it just me or the volume increases from 2:15 onwards?

Warrior: dubstep influenced banger, huh?

Body On U: Jay, hit Tinashe up as of now... she needs this bop.

Relax Your Mind: I pictured myself as part of a TV show with this song in the background.

Flowers: rave anthem incoming.

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

:carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

Can't Get Enough: I love me some funky bop... Is it just me or the volume increases from 2:15 onwards?

Warrior: dubstep influenced banger, huh?

Body On U: Jay, hit Tinashe up as of now... she needs this bop.

Relax Your Mind: I pictured myself as part of a TV show with this song in the background.

Flowers: rave anthem incoming.

OMG I would so give Body On U to Tinashe. Her, Ariana Grande or even Britney would slay that. Excuse me, Urbanney would slay that! :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Thanks for your review! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.