BLACKOUT 2.0: NATIONWIDE

Am I the only one who thinks Britney wanted to in the direction of R&B? She has like 100+ dance pop songs, Blackout is a great album I agree but I don't understand the obsession with it a 40 year old women who has been abused doing dance pop kinda song? She never released her best ballads, I actually want her evolving side now rather than another album which is influenced by the other of her works! 

Look at Taylor she has been able to retain because she has been evolving from country pop - pop - folk she has albums for everyone to enjoy while Britney discography is limited I genuinely want an album with ballads and personal writings be it with songwriters an album that could carve her therapy process Bey's lemonade is also one very good album though bey is generally overhyped album but Lemonade is definitely one heck of an revenge album I actually want to see Britney doing all this rather than picking up her old albums and getting inspiration from there. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.