Court Document Repository

Hi Jordan

It would be helpful if the CONservatorship court docs were stored on this site.  The Google doc folders from FreeBrit LA and ThatSurpriseWitness have most of the filings--but it makes more sense to store the docs on exhale, the cultural hub of the Britney fan base.  I like to see what the exhale crowd has to say about the filings because the users here help build context which is essential for understanding the full Britney story. 

Each filing costs $10, so it might not be an expense you can take on, but maybe the readers could take turns paying for and uploading the documents when they are available.

I appreciate all the work you and your team put into this site.  It is an impressive endeavor. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block