Britney's "Stronger" is officially charting UK Charts for the first time!

Moscow

Shifting to Dance/Electronic Digital Song Sales, Britney Spears, in the wake of the recent news of a Los Angeles judge’s termination of her conservatorship, muscles in at No. 5 with “Stronger,” up 1,161% to 1,400 downloads sold. It’s a new peak for the track, which was first released in 2000 and hit No. 11 on the Billboard Hot 100 in January 2001. Dating to “3” (No. 6 peak upon the Dance/ Electronic Digital Song Sales chart’s January 2010 inception), Spears has accumulated 21 appearances on the survey, including two No. 1s, each of which reigned for five weeks: “Till the World Ends” (2011) and “Scream & Shout,” with will.i.am (2013). “Stronger” is also up 29% to 438,000 U.S. streams.

My estimations were spot on, Britney needs to hire me I can make her the next Adele of sales which she was in 2000s but still I am sure this song digitally sold 3-5k copies overall :bow_bowing_orange:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.