An exhaler and I just shot a music video!

rik

26 minutes ago, Rik said:

Ok but ur actually hot so x

https://ibb.co/44Yd1Z9
https://ibb.co/12t9NFR

btw!! Still waiting 

Omg, the way I thought you'd posted my pics and was ready to report ur azz. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: That's a huge difference, though. Hope it comes out well because you can never tell when it comes to DIY dye jobs. I tried bleaching my hair like 2 years ago, and it looked like absolute ****. The way I instantly bought some brown dye and dyed it back. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Omg, the way I thought you'd posted my pics and was ready to report ur azz. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: That's a huge difference, though. Hope it comes out well because you can never tell when it comes to DIY dye jobs. I tried bleaching my hair like 2 years ago, and it looked like absolute ****. The way I instantly bought some brown dye and dyed it back. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Omg :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

well okay, in all fairness I started dyeing my hair brownish on and off about 8 years ago… which might explain its colour. then  my hair really started to go grey in a specific part of my hair tbh, and settled for the colour you saw there between dyes. It’s been over a year since I last dyed my hair, and most of it was a mix of dark brown, black, blonde ish brown (more in the light), and grey. It was definitely fun (and unintentional because it quarantine) but I wanted something a little more solid for the fall/winter 

I totally get what u mean though. I also find this is closer to my (original) natural hair colour but still MUCH darker. I have psoriasis medicine in it rn because I didn’t want the dye to dry my scalp out, so I’ll show you the finished product tomorrow when I wash it. 
id love to see your current hair!!!

12 minutes ago, Rik said:

id love to see your current hair!!!

Ah, I forgot about your psoriasis. Has it gotten any better? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I don't have psoriasis myself, but instead of your typical dandruff, I get these gross, oily, patchy scabs of dandruff. If I have a particularly bad flare-up, I buy some pharmaceutical shampoo with ketoconazole, which helps a lot. As satisfying as it is, I've learned not to scratch the scabs off, but sometimes I wake up with a bloody patch or two on my scalp because I apparently scratch 'em in my sleep. I know... That's certainly a very s€xy thing to talk about. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

My current hair is my natural hair. It's the same you saw in those old-azz pictures from when I was 18. :typing_keyboard_computer:

11 minutes ago, Rik said:

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

41 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Ah, I forgot about your psoriasis. Has it gotten any better? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I don't have psoriasis myself, but instead of your typical dandruff, I get these gross, oily, patchy scabs of dandruff. If I have a particularly bad flare-up, I buy some pharmaceutical shampoo with ketoconazole, which helps a lot. As satisfying as it is, I've learned not to scratch the scabs off, but sometimes I wake up with a bloody patch or two on my scalp because I apparently scratch 'em in my sleep. I know... That's certainly a very s€xy thing to talk about. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

My current hair is my natural hair. It's the same you saw in those old-azz pictures from when I was 18. :typing_keyboard_computer:

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.