Original Sweet Dreams Backdrop Concept for TCSBS in light of #FreeBritney & her testimony

Just came across this video posted by the amazing Britney Online on YT. I believe it was revealed a while ago that the interlude we got (which is still gorgeous and ****) for TCSBS was not what Britney first envisaged.50fa596622994857c84e32c1961178ac.jpg

In fact, her original concept was quite dark, referencing the infamous 2007/2008 and the paparazzi. In light of Britney's testimony last week, taking a look at the visualiser of HER idea reveals not only the atrocious behaviour of the paparazzi and the media but it also hints at the 5150 hospitalisation that involved doctors, lawyers, managers, and family members alike (allegedly). The video concept created by Britney Online uses paparazzi shots, unedited footage and clips from 1990's movie Jacob Ladder.

Jacob_s_Ladder-790924940-large.jpg

The result is quite haunting. No wonder Britney's team rejected HER idea in 2008/2009. The visuals, the concept, the song choice - they all make sense now. Britney has always tried to express herself through her art but, as we now know, very VERY often she'd end up getting silenced by those working for her (allegedly).

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Exhale, what do you think? I know this is old news but how do you feel about the song choice, the visual, Britney's concept after her testimony from last week? Which backdrop do you prefer?

Spoiler

If anyone's got a link to the person that leaked the concept years ago, feel free to post it in the comments as I couldn't find it.

Discuss.:nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1