Which pop star has the most beautiful head + hair`?

Micce_InBut Black Out

11 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I know she's a basic bishhh

Thank you for admitting that. Kelly Clarkson is so endearing to a lot of people (i love her music but i don't like her as a person) and she's "relatable" because she's basic. I mean, if your home format is Adult Top 40 and Adult Pop Songs then you best believe your music is GP consumed like Maroon 5 and P!nk so... choices. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

and no, I didn't say you change to her name cause I think you're basic. And that is honest to God. You came up with that one on your own. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao: I only thought of her cause I already agreed that @OnlyBeyonce should take the Beyoncé persona and I don't know any other artist who you stan other than KC. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

KC wishes she has the success of Ariana Grande. 🤷‍♀️

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Thank you for admitting that. Kelly Clarkson is so endearing to a lot of people (i love her music but i don't like her as a person) and she's "relatable" because she's basic. I mean, if your home format is Adult Top 40 and Adult Pop Songs then you best believe your music is GP consumed like Maroon 5 and P!nk so... choices. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

and no, I didn't say you change to her name cause I think you're basic. And that is honest to God. You came up with that one on your own. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao: I only thought of her cause I already agreed that @OnlyBeyonce should take the Beyoncé persona and I don't know any other artist who you stan other than KC. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

@Roxxy i need a boxing match with you you downvoting me :')

in reality too im like - i really like boxing visually i am sad i can't box

even though i find boxing A LITTLE senseless etc

but it looks good when they box, for example i don't like them boxing barefooted though

i also don't like judo dresses

but i like boxing shorts :=)

3 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

@Roxxy i need a boxing match with you you downvoting me :')

in reality too im like - i really like boxing visually i am sad i can't box

even though i find boxing A LITTLE senseless etc

but it looks good when they box, for example i don't like them boxing barefooted though

i also don't like judo dresses

but i like boxing shorts :=)

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Oh I don't know honestly you guys bring all that stuff up and I have no idea about all these mini details I just play the music and that's it :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

Oh I don't know honestly you guys bring all that stuff up and I have no idea about all these mini details I just play the music and that's it 

I merely mentioned her WITHOUT SHADE at all and you got annoyed and started being shady so don't look at me when I start to throw it back at you. I never come for my friends no matter what their opinion of a certain artist maybe.

You guys are the ones making it personal. You didn't have to mention me stanning Hilary Duff and Ariana who you think isn't edgy but you did so who's making it personal? Choices. 🤷‍♀️

But go off. It's part of your bad bish persona, I guess. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Archived