Happy Halloween 2020 Exhale! What is the scariest thing that has ever happened to you ?

Midnight

11 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Oh boy i have SO MANY im not even joking :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

We used to stay with my auntie at her house in the middle east since she was on her own . Anyways my older sister used to read books at night and wold have the lamp light on since me and my other sister slept on the floor ( house is massive but we were both children) . One time i woke up at aroynd 12:30 and saw the book get pulled away from my sister's hand and i freaked out ... my sister did too of course so she just asked me to go back to sleep and she kept on saying some prayers ...... the same week i heard her screaming and whatever it was .... was pulling her blanket :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: we both freaked out and left the room :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

She tried to comfort me since i was under 10 years old ... but are you sh itting me ? I knew what i saw :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Turns out my poo sister's been experiencing this for months and she hasn't said anything to freak my mum and us . Long story short , it turns out my Auntie's house and neighbourhood was built on a battlefield where tons of soldiers and people died and weren't barried properly :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: the evil demon or whatever it is actually followed both my auntie and my sister . My sister had a horrible 4 years of craziness and weirdness before we asked a very nice family friend whos very religious and it took him 5 months to get that thing out the house . I went back to the middle east in 2016 and she was now living in a very nice and big house .... everyday at 3 am EXACTLY some weird weird sh it happens to me ... and when i spoke to my brother turns out it happens to him too 

I spoke to my auntie and she just brushed it off and said " yeah they annoy me sometimes but nothing serious" :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Sis WHAT?? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I have more stories ...... believe it or not :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I believe in Ghosts. But not the ones who run around with a bedsheet. That is nonsense. It is energy. When you die, your body fades away but your soul/mind is still there. Then there appears a white light where you have to go to. But most dead people didn´t go into it. Because they don´t know it's necessary. They are terrified because they think they would go to hell. Or they are just curious and want to see what the family or neighbors do. You don't have a body so you can go everywhere you want to. There are no limits. Others have a problem to solve. They want their loved ones to tell something, or they were ******** and the perpetrator is still free. Stuff like that. And the soldiers are still here because their death was so cruel. And some people even don´t know they are dead because they die so abruptly. Someone who is able to see ghosts must go there and tell them they must go into the light. They are not dangerous. I feel sorry for them that they are still stuck here. Poor men. And your family don´t have to be afraid. This is just energy. Like the energy when you use electricity. They can´t harm you.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

She is still in the cellar of my mothers house.Thank you for your solicitousness.:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: 

My mother went to paranormal investigators a couple of years ago. But not because of the doll but other things that happened to her. We have a really good and famous Institut in Freiburg, Germany. They went to her flat, told her that the most dangerous thing ever happened where a man who fall over a fallen down cupboard and broke his leg. That´s it. And now just 3 persons, including myself are left in the family. I know that people die, don´t get me wrong. But every year 1-2 funerals? And they were not that old or ill. But of cause, that mustn´t have something to say. Maybe it is just that way like it is.:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

That's crazy... :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: 

I think as long as you keep a positive state of mind and you don't let yourself get overwhelmed by pessimism, you'll be fine,  they say that if you're negative or pessimistic, you attract bad energy, we're like "magnets" a little bit, if you send good vibes into the universe, the universe will give it back to you . Spirits feed of negative energy like Doritos. For some reason it helps them manifest themselves. Some people even think that crazy teenage emotions can actually cause poltergeist-like phenomena, so there's also that.

• Like 1

i learned to live with "them." they basically do stuff like turning on my lights or ac, or opening my bathroom door, or knocking on my front door, or running up and down the stairs, but i never see "them." they have appeared in my dreams though - an old man, a little boy, a middle aged lady, and a young woman. the first three are quite harmless, it is the young woman that scared me the most because she appeared to be vengeful. they're still here doing stuff sometimes but i guess they learned to live with me too. my guess is you have to make them feel your authority too and don't show that you're scared. that's how i've dealt with paranormal beings ever since.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
8 hours ago, Itachi said:

i learned to live with "them." they basically do stuff like turning on my lights or ac, or opening my bathroom door, or knocking on my front door, or running up and down the stairs, but i never see "them." they have appeared in my dreams though - an old man, a little boy, a middle aged lady, and a young woman. the first three are quite harmless, it is the young woman that scared me the most because she appeared to be vengeful. they're still here doing stuff sometimes but i guess they learned to live with me too. my guess is you have to make them feel your authority too and don't show that you're scared. that's how i've dealt with paranormal beings ever since.

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: I wish I was as brave as you.

I like the way your like I learned to live with them like it's a roommate or something :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:  

I would have ran out of there at the slightest sound.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

On 11/1/2020 at 11:57 PM, NotLouTaylor said:

That's crazy... :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: 

I think as long as you keep a positive state of mind and you don't let yourself get overwhelmed by pessimism, you'll be fine,  they say that if you're negative or pessimistic, you attract bad energy, we're like "magnets" a little bit, if you send good vibes into the universe, the universe will give it back to you . Spirits feed of negative energy like Doritos. For some reason it helps them manifest themselves. Some people even think that crazy teenage emotions can actually cause poltergeist-like phenomena, so there's also that.

---

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.