If your pet could have pockets what would they carry with them?

CinderHELLa

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Such a cute topic :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I unfortunately have no pets, but will be having a dog in the future so idk :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Also, a snake!? I have always wanted to have one as a pet :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

The way I've legit been obsessed with dog pockets the past few weeks :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I keep asking my dog if she had pockets would she carry me around with her. 

Andyes! I got ball python! She's a massive booty head but cute.:setfire_girl_meme_explosion_burning: shed burn down my house if she had thumbs 

What kinda dog do you wanna get?

6 minutes ago, e_qu33n said:

The way I've legit been obsessed with dog pockets the past few weeks :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I keep asking my dog if she had pockets would she carry me around with her. 

I just googled it, and nnn i got some weird results :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Spoiler

Dog pockets | Memes AminoChef Henry The Pom's Recipe For Homemade Dog Pill Pockets [VIDEO] - DogTime

8 minutes ago, e_qu33n said:

Andyes! I got ball python! She's a massive booty head but cute.:setfire_girl_meme_explosion_burning: shed burn down my house if she had thumbs 

Not "massive booty head" :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Is she docile to handle with?

9 minutes ago, e_qu33n said:

What kinda dog do you wanna get?

Golden retriever :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I just googled it, and nnn i got some weird results :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Hide contents

Dog pockets | Memes AminoChef Henry The Pom's Recipe For Homemade Dog Pill Pockets [VIDEO] - DogTime

Not "massive booty head" :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Is she docile to handle with?

Golden retriever :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Why would you trust a search engine to not ruin your face eyes? Let's start there LMAO :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

And yes my snake is generally p docile but she is also feisty and would rather nap in her cave than put up with anyone. It's a mood tho tbf. 

Goldens seem so sweet 💞 they're such all American dogs. Iconic tbh cause of Air Bud.

54 minutes ago, e_qu33n said:

Why would you trust a search engine to not ruin your face eyes? Let's start there LMAO 

Well thankfullly none of them were eye-ache to see, just weird :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

54 minutes ago, e_qu33n said:

And yes my snake is generally p docile but she is also feisty and would rather nap in her cave than put up with anyone. It's a mood tho tbf. 

Thats nice!

Do you hold your python around your shoulder like the way Britney did in the VMA and just dance around singing IS4U :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

55 minutes ago, e_qu33n said:

Goldens seem so sweet 💞 they're such all American dogs. Iconic tbh cause of Air Bud.

Yeah they are such cute, friendly and loyal creatures, and if i ever get one i will always be hugging it :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

8 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Thats nice!

Do you hold your python around your shoulder like the way Britney did in the VMA and just dance around singing IS4U :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

How did I know that question was coming lol. She isn't nearly that big yet so I can't. She's between Maybe 1 to 2 ft right now. 

I want to tho. Not gonna lie.mtv britney GIF  that snake looked bigger in my head too lol

Archived