Who Was Your Favorite Teen Actress of the 2000's?

Fave Teen Actress of the 2000s?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Also, can we just all appreciate the fact that Raven-Symone was one of the most iconic black actresses of her time and has never been problematic. She has released bop after bop, had her own show, carried the Cheetah Girls, and was one of the funniest actresses on the Disney Channel. Queen Raven really deserves more appreciation! :raven: (maybe I'll do an appreciation thread) :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Let’s not act like Raven is not the most successful out of all the girls

I don't know that I would say she is the *most* successful...

Mary Kate and Ashley have a billion dollar fashion company

Lindsay Lohan had several movies, albums, and has opened up successful clubs overseas

Hilary Duff is still doing TV.

Yes, Raven was incredible, iconic, and successful. She did the Disney Channel for a while, and then she went on to co-host the View and take some more college classes. She is back home on the Disney Channel now which is super cool. But "most" successful would depend on how you look at it. :raven:

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I don't know that I would say she is the *most* successful...

Mary Kate and Ashley have a billion dollar fashion company

Lindsay Lohan had several movies, albums, and has opened up successful clubs overseas

Hilary Duff is still doing TV.

Yes, Raven was incredible, iconic, and successful. She did the Disney Channel for a while, and then she went on to co-host the View and take some more college classes. She is back home on the Disney Channel now which is super cool. But "most" successful would depend on how you look at it. :raven:

Raven didn’t come from Disney sis, that’s just apart of her legacy & I was referencing successful as a whole for Disney not outside of that 

She still has a show on Disney which is very successful 

Lindsay Lohan was so incredibly talented.  It is one of the saddest tales in Hollywood of having so much talent and success but messing everything up.  She has self sabotaged so much when she had so much going for her.  On Tma there's a article today about her getting sued by a book company cause they paid her to write a book and she hasn't sent in a manuscript in years now they want their money back.  Like how do you keep doing this to yourself?  She had freaking OPRAH give her a second chance and support her and she let all that go!  CRAZY!

With that said, I loved Amanda Bynes and miss her in films.  Raven is an underrated icon.  Mandy Moore is still killing it. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.