Im having my blackout era (omg)? Is my career gonna decline?

Blackout2006

Is My Exhale Career going to decline?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I guess you forgot the Circus era? :shameless:

That era was far from moderate success :shameless:

Watch me dominate once again once the Blackout era is over :shameless:

Can't wait for you to sing one song and a few words during Everytime next to the track and get bashed for lip syncing in Australia. :shameless:

Meanwhile the audience will love the pre-recorded vocals for the tour during Oops!... era. :shameless:

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Obviously no era of Britneys compares to the OIDIA era :shameless:

...Baby One More Time says hello. :shameless:

8 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Circus was her most successful album since In The Zone :shameless:

Oops!... I Did It Again is her second highest selling album, ever. :shameless: 

9 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

6th best-selling album of 2009 :shameless:

Oops!... I Did It Again sold over a million copies in its first week in the USA, for over a decade, it held the record for highest first week sales by a female artist. It's also the 3rd best-selling album of the year 2000. :shameless:

17 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

No.1 debut with 505k sales (819k sales internationally) :shameless:

No. 1 debut on the Billboard Hot 100 with over a million sales in its first week in the USA alone. :shameless:

17 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

3 WW hits

This album also had 3 world-wide hits. :shameless:

#CircusCouldNEVER

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

...Baby One More Time says hello. :shameless:

Oops!... I Did It Again is her second highest selling album, ever. :shameless: 

Oops!... I Did It Again sold over a million copies in its first week in the USA, for over a decade, it held the record for highest first week sales by a female artist. It's also the 3rd best-selling album of the year 2000. :shameless:

No. 1 debut on the Billboard Hot 100 with over a million sales in its first week in the USA alone. :shameless:

This album also had 3 world-wide hits. :shameless:

#CircusCouldNEVER

Im not comparing the Circus era to OIDIA era tho. The OIDIA era is her second-hugest and if debated, hugest era. I am saying that the album was also highly successful and her most successful since 2004 (In the zone) . Also, not to mention that Circus is her first album since OIDIA to spend most weeks in the top 10 chart.

• Love 1
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Im not comparing the Circus era to OIDIA era tho. The OIDIA era is her second-hugest and if debated, hugest era. I am saying that the album was also highly successful and her most successful since 2004 (In the zone) . Also, not to mention that Circus is her first album since OIDIA to spend most weeks in the top 10 chart.

I just wasted all my time making that list so just take it. :tina:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block