To celebrate Bionic's 10-year anniversary, Christina Aguilera makes "Little Dreamer" available to stream

5 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I get what you are saying but this person alleged that Christina was purposely commiting "brownface" so I was curious on why they would turn some bad old beauty fad into something derogatory.  I just can't with y'all kids nowadays. :imacat:

hmm I doubt that it was intentional. The only thing I can imagine is that she was frustrated that she wasnt seen as "latina" because she said that years later.So maybe she tried to look more latina. But thats just a guess. As you can see with the other pictures I posted... SUPER tan was kind of the thing back then.

I mean Britney even had a tanning bed on her tour bus and spent all of her free time frying in the sun. She never went too dark tho. But if she would have gone just a bit darker than she did here.. it would have looked ridiculous

normal_10092004BritneyKevinandKorioutsid099bc5d8a027a71798b74d4017715af5--britnetumblr_m0w5xyJnLW1r3ty02o1_500.gifv

britney-spears-and-new-boyfriend-kevin-foriginal.jpg

keep in mind she is super pale - pinkish without tan

182825_600.jpgarticle-0-08D52048000005DC-532_468x750.jBritney+Spears+Leaving+La+Star+Academy+T

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block