I'm so sorry for the misunderstanderstanding that people read I think that Britney is a lunatic

I don't think that

But I think many others think that and that's her role for  many people and that's sad

I don't see anything wrong, nasty or bad in her Instagram

But others are like: "poor Brittt she neexs help"
and i dunno why

I think others think she is looney while i just see sincere posts from her and I am so happy with her, it makes me sad that her posting actively is condemned..

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

I think people WANT to pretend like they care about Britney's mental health but they are entertained by calling her crazy.  It's weird. 

I think you're right...but it's kinda of a complicated issue as well. Unfortunately, there's really no one to blame for that except Britney or her team. The fact that for over ten years they continually lie and don't allow any real questions in interviews and they sweep everything under the rug as if it's normal. It's like they want people to still view her or believe that she's the Toxic sexpot and then when you see the reality of how she presents herself in public/presents herself on her insta, you can see this is just not the case. And even if she's not the popstar image, she doesn't present herself as a relatable or I hate using the word "normal" but "normal" person. I myself am truly concerned about her well being but when I see her posts, I can't help but laugh at times cause it's so absurd and either her or her team acts as if we should see nothing wrong or alarming here :umwtf: it's fascinating/bizarre/scary.

Archived