[GAME] GLORY [Reloaded]

khaleesi

Hey, guys let's play a little game. Let's pretend we are in charge of Britney's career and everything it has to do with her. Let's pretend we are Britney's team and take decisions over her albums/eras etc.... Let's start with GLORY.
What you have to do is:
1- Select the singles. You decide how many singles you would put out there. 
2- Every single with a brief description of how the music video would be(If you decide it would have one...) 
3-Describe briefly how would you promote the album. 
4-Would she go on tour?
5-And if you want, throw something extra here. Something "Different". 

Rules:
1- You can't use all of the current singles. For this album only, you can only use ONE single of the two she released. 
2-You must vote for your favorite ideas to select a winner at the end of the game. 
3-You CAN'T vote for your own ideas. 

Well, let's see how this turns out. LET'S BE CREATIVE, LET'S PLAY! <3 :foh:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Singles:

1.) Make Me (MV is the original and it drops at the same time has the single)

Then I'd have a hype promo, I'd release Circus (all 18 tracks) for free on iTunes, because it's the most likeable to the GP. So people would download it and be like yeah Britney's p good.

The I'd release promotional singles (DYWCO, Private Show (again with the perfume), Clumsy and Love Me Down) each would have a short 30 second video as like a glory trailer that would play regularly on tv.

2.) Change Your Mind (my probably just a basic dance one with a Spanish theme)

Performances of the new singles on SNP and other talk shows 

3.) Liar (mv literally Britney as a cowgirl hunting down the "liar" in the Wild West)

Album Drops

4.) If I'm Dancing (Mv maybe Brit as a samurai slaying some hoes? Idk)

5.) Mood Ring (mv a really psychedelic dance scene in 

Singles: 

- Make Me (May 2016)

• Video similar too the original with that 'basement' look, focused on dancing and filmed in 1 take to give it better continuity and it's something different

giphy.gif

- Do You Wanna Come Over (August 2016)

- Man On The Moon (US) / Just Luv Me (International)  (November 2016)

• MOTM video - kind of a tribute to OIDIA but with a more serious tone. The astronaut finally won her over and now she's on earth but he has other missions to fulfill. Most of the video could be her reminiscing the good times with him but also knowing that he may never come back. Could all be shot (the main part) in a bedroom.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14460-1384449488-29giphy.gif

• JLM video - could be a black & white video with more of a contemporary dance video. Kinda like Pink's 'Try' but with more shadow effects. Just Britney by herself dancing around a warehouse or something similar

giphy.giftumblr_lt8w1g9Vyf1qzznnqo1_500.gif

Love Me Down (February/March 2017)

• Video can be taken place at a tropical beach, late afternoon to early nighttime (maybe Hawaii :orangu:). This is can be focused on just Britney having a good time with her love interest and having a good time at a luau. 

giphy.giftumblr_ls2ikpCD7m1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Promo/Tour:

• SNL: Make Me acoustic, Do You Wanna Come Over
  • VMAs 2016: Do You Wanna Come Over with "It's Britney *****" entrance to remember '07 and also moving on from it
  • BBMA 2016: A better greatest hits mix that would include Make Me
  • iHeart/other winter shows: have 1-2 greatest hits track, the rest be Glory songs
  • Tour: since she's stuck in POM. She could do a few intimate concerts to just do a handful of songs from Glory and other previous work (kinda like her ABC special but for Glory in maybe 7 cities or so)
  • AMA 2016 - MOTM music video premiere
  • Album promo - payola and buzz singles (Liar, Change Your Mind, Slumber Party, Clumsy)
  • Perform Mood Ring at a japanese show during her LIC tour

Archived