Do You Wanna Come Over video

none

I'm bored so for some reason I was thinking if they did DYWCO as a third single (in some alternate universe where Britney likes to promote), they could have done a simple video of basically an invitation to the vegas show.

because i want the views, i'd invite 2 celebrities (Justin Timberlake :orangu:, and Rihanna) and 2 big youtubers (like Miranga Sings like since she's a big Britney fan, and German Garmendia). she'd also be making fun of herself in a good way with her quirks 

it would start in her vegas dressing room getting ready for the show, and you see that the one putting on bad make up on her and the bad wigs from 2013 was Miranda, Britney then just says no until she does something and nice.

miranda.gif

Britney then walks away with her female dancers on the way to the elevator and dance a bit. First chorus comes and they're doing a similar choreography from the pole but inside the elevator with the metal bars around it where you place your hands

izygar.jpggiphy.gif

second verse starts and the doors open up. male dancers come out and start dancing with britney the arms part on the hallway...

giphy.gif

then she keeps walking happily, and justin comes out of his room and dancers for like a second or two and goes back into his room

jt.gif

Second chorus comes and it's just a big party on the way to the venue, then rihanna comes along with a head cutout of neyde , and Britney holds a cutout of her x-factor shocked head

tumblr_mt90qpO93W1rl2uy0o7_500.gif

fifth-harmony-britney-mall-concert.jpgimages.jpg

After this, they make it backstage where German is the choreographer making sure that the 'moves are ok' and they check the knee-tapping

german-afro-o.gif

once that's done, she runs to the stage and does the last chorus live during a show (they would shoot the 3 shows that week, that way people wouldnt be able to tell that DYWCO is specifically being used for the video, plus that way they have multiple shots)

giphy.gif

at the end she just walks off the stage happy and the video fades out

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived