God, Can Some New Music/Old Unreleaseds Leak Already?

BrittonJeanSpears

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

We haven't had a good leak in a while. Last good one I can remember was Welcome To Me and that was what.... 2014?

Instant Deja Vu and Take Off both leaked this year and are brilliant. The original version of Guilty also leaked in 2015. You've been missing out :mcorangu: 

7 hours ago, Isla. said:

Instant Deja Vu and Take Off both leaked this year and are brilliant. The original version of Guilty also leaked in 2015. You've been missing out :mcorangu: 

......none of these were actually good though :gross: They were unreleased for a reason :tiffcackle:

The Guilty leak was kind of cool because of the Prince sample, but we got a remix of that song hella years ago. We need QUALITY leaks like Strangest Love, Burning Up, 911, Look Who's Talking Now, etc. 

24 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

......none of these were actually good though :gross: They were unreleased for a reason :tiffcackle:

The Guilty leak was kind of cool because of the Prince sample, but we got a remix of that song hella years ago. We need QUALITY leaks like Strangest Love, Burning Up, 911, Look Who's Talking Now, etc. 

Original Guilty is better than the remix imo. And I thought IDV and Take Off were great! But I see what you mean. Strangest Love is my fave unreleased song so I would love more songs like that :) 

Archived