Britney should do this

MmmDani

I just realised the perfect comparison for what I want Britney to do. After the Sugababes split up the released a hundred track B-Side and Remix Dump. Wouldn't it be great if Brit released all of her rare tracks/BSides/Unreleased Tracks (I'm looking at you State Of Grace)/ maybe her remixes would be excessive but it's still be cool. 

How long would that be? Like aren't there 20 confirmed unreleased ITZ Tracks some? And imagine all the remixes. Like 200/300 tracks?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for the OP, it's actually pretty easy to find most of her rarities. You might run into some trouble if you want a true CD Rip / FLAC, but The Singles Collection (Deluxe) on iTunes has all her B-Sides.

The only released track that isn't on iTunes at all as far as I know is Girls and Boys.

The Japan tracks Outta This World, Scary and Mood Ring are available but in Japan only, obviously. Then you have the Mexico track for Circus, Rock Boy and Trouble / Quicksand were pre-order Circus tracks for the US and EU.

Archived