Even Disney's ALADDIN is now openly calling Britney out for lipsyncing!

Mr. Lucky

And it seems like they've been doing so since Piece of Me started, in all of their shows. Take a look:

The Genie character for the musical roasts a lot of people and the Britney bit is always there. ALWAYS. All dates. All shows.

WTF so shady.:triggered: What if shading Britney Spears becomes cool again as more people keep noticing the current state of her skills?:idkney: 

But more importantly, why does Disney allow this kind of roasting of her most famous alum ever? 

Thoughts?:nocomprende:

disney cartoons & comics clapping applause clap GIF???

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

:gloria: accurate

:idkney:

20 minutes ago, be a little sailfish said:

That joke's been there for years. I've been a few times where they don't make that joke though, but it's always been there unfortunately 

But the show's been replaced by Frozen now :mattafact:  

Genie who  :riri:

Well with the new live-action Disney movie in the making, they are bringing it back. And the show's still there on the Disney cruises.:lemmetellu:

It's pretty good ngl. :Lshark:

6 minutes ago, BattleBoy said:

I cringed throughout the whole Genie speech, It's Aladdin, why would they reference Britney, taylor, Arnold, harry potter? Flop "modern" production

because in the movie they also make modern pop culture references 

Archived