will we accept that breathe on me and touch of my hand

Style.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

ITZ could've been even bigger if they chose the right singles. :crying1: Imagine the opening numbers if Toxic was the lead single. BOM, TOMH, Boom Boom... So many wasted smashes. :meltdown:

yeah, I know.. and MATM being the lead single just because Madonna was in it is stupid. But, hey, it was a success on European charts. 

Imagine the music video for breathe on me, a time where britney was undeniably on her beauty peak. 

3 minutes ago, Style. said:

yeah, I know.. and MATM being the lead single just because Madonna was in it is stupid. But, hey, it was a success on European charts. 

Imagine the music video for breathe on me, a time where britney was undeniably on her beauty peak. 

First of all, her beauty peak was in the 2002 AMAs (not saying she wasn't stunning in 2003/4).

And yeah, MATM was a horrible choice. Look at ITZ's chart peaks in Europe. MATM did well but it was mostly hype. Toxic saved the ITZ era.

1 minute ago, Pedro Dantas said:

First of all, her beauty peak was in the 2002 AMAs (not saying she wasn't stunning in 2003/4).

And yeah, MATM was a horrible choice. Look at ITZ's chart peaks in Europe. MATM did well but it was mostly hype. Toxic saved the ITZ era.

First things first, she was perfect during 2002-2004. And I agree with the Toxic part.

Archived