I wish Britney would sing (live) a ballad version of Toxic

Acai Berry

We all know that Britney still can sing but we also know that if there's any song that she doesn't sing because she just can't then it's Toxic (it's out of her range or whatever, I don't know **** about singing lol). Singers often change their popular songs and present new versions of it (even Britney did it with Baby One More Time for example) and honestly I would be here for a ****, feminine, mysterious ballad version of Toxic. The lyrics are just SO GOOD and I'm literally shaking thinking about Britney singing it with her deep, "happy birthday" voice. Like omg, I just imagined it and I really want her to do it, it'd be sooooo cool and it'd sound so good... :tiffsniffle: What do you guys think? Are you here for sexyney, mysteriousney, deepvoiceney? Share your thoughts :BBMAney:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

Brit needs to get her **** together. She needs to see a vocal coach at least once a week and she needs to start dancing on her spare time again. :flawlessbye:

But we all know she won't :urite:

YES exactly :tiffsniffle: Brinny would sing good if she wasn't so lazy... I mean, I think that her mental health problems have a lot to do with it too but we can't pretend that she works SUPER hard, learns new choreography every day and practices her voice every week because that's obviously not happening:sobbing: 

2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I would love to see it too! That being said, I wish I'd hit the lotto, unfortunately some things are just a dream within a dream...:quirkney:

sometimes dreams come true :wendycry:

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

I would love to see Britney sing a ballad live, but not Toxic. I absolutely HATE when those talent show people and YouTube or indie people cover the song and turn it into some singer songwriter ballad ****, it just kills the vibe of the song, like ugh. :nicki2: Same with Gimme More.

Agree with this so much, especially when you get comments like "this beats the original"...***** pls :tiffcackle:

2 hours ago, Acai Berry said:

YES exactly :tiffsniffle: Brinny would sing good if she wasn't so lazy... I mean, I think that her mental health problems have a lot to do with it too but we can't pretend that she works SUPER hard, learns new choreography every day and practices her voice every week because that's obviously not happening:sobbing: 

sometimes dreams come true :wendycry:

Example: VMA performance .. Why not?:foh:

Archived