Is B10 Really Going To Be Blackout 2.0? Yes or No?

I mean, could it be? :omg: Danja post, Billboard saying that new music is coming, RCA talking about Britney, Blackout and her future, and Super Bowl talk even thou Pepsi was like no (***** I see you, trying to throw us off :urite: ok sis ok) so do you think Britney is making Blackout 2.0 for B10, it will be a dream come true :yesplease: 

Yes or No? Do you guys really want a Blackout 2.0

Discuss Putanas  :queenflopga: 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I love Blackout, I hope it isn't. 

Half of Blackout's appeal was the mystery surrounding Britney back then and it was dark because her life was pretty dark at the moment. For B10 I want something mature, kinda like Glory but riskier and with more uptempo bops. And I want her to dig deeper into her emotions for the lyrics, Just Luv Me and JLM was a great beginning, but I still need something 100% personal from her for a change.

:lollipop:

Even if Blackout is, according to me, Her BEST album, I don't want another one.

I mean - sorry for my english - it goes with her personality back in 2006-2007. She had this vibe back in these days. If Blackout was released nowadays, I couldn't understand it with Britney's personality today.

Sure, I don't want a full album of "Oh la la" and "Pretty Girls"! Glory is truly a masterpiece and i' m completely down for another pop urban underground album, but Blackout is clearly IMPOSSIBLE to remake.

2 hours ago, Julienfrance said:

Even if Blackout is, according to me, Her BEST album, I don't want another one.

I mean - sorry for my english - it goes with her personality back in 2006-2007. She had this vibe back in these days. If Blackout was released nowadays, I couldn't understand it with Britney's personality today.

Sure, I don't want a full album of "Oh la la" and "Pretty Girls"! Glory is truly a masterpiece and i' m completely down for another pop urban underground album, but Blackout is clearly IMPOSSIBLE to remake.

Girl don't apologize for your English it's good 

I mean how would you really re-create an album? Work with the same producers? Bc she worked with Danja again on Circus and that stuff was NOT on par with his Blackout songs. She worked with Bloodshy again on Circus and FF and while I love all those songs, they were nothing like Piece Of Me or Radar. And if all she does is recreate the sound, then it won't be fresh. So... I don't think it's really possible to have a Blackout 2.0. 

Archived