July 03 - Professional & fan pictures of her last show in Tel Aviv

Alexia

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone!

My name is Kobi and I'm a Britney fan since BOMT days (even during the BJ era).I'm on Exhale for a few months now but I've registered just today. I went to the concert in Tel-Aviv last night and let me just tell you that... Britney nailed it!!!!!!

I came with very LOW expectations because I know how she is doing in the last couple of years with POM in Vegas and everything but I have to say that the show last night was AMAZING!!!! She really had high energy and it looked like she is really having fun on stage. Hope she'll come here again 'cause that really was one of the best shows I've ever seen!

Here are some videos I took during the show and uploaded the to Youtube. Enjoy!

TOMH: 

Crazy:

Circus:

BOM:

Womanizer:

Work *****:

8 hours ago, Kobi said:

Hey everyone!

My name is Kobi and I'm a Britney fan since BOMT days (even during the BJ era).I'm on Exhale for a few months now but I've registered just today. I went to the concert in Tel-Aviv last night and let me just tell you that... Britney nailed it!!!!!!

I came with very LOW expectations because I know how she is doing in the last couple of years with POM in Vegas and everything but I have to say that the show last night was AMAZING!!!! She really had high energy and it looked like she is really having fun on stage. Hope she'll come here again 'cause that really was one of the best shows I've ever seen!

Here are some videos I took during the show and uploaded the to Youtube. Enjoy!

TOMH: 

Crazy:

Circus:

BOM:

Womanizer:

Work *****:

Imagine the chaos among the people fighting for that hat during Work *****! 

Archived