Ok THIS; Hair, clothes, personality...

Marlean

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Yet she was secretly unhappy after the whole JT thing and being told what to do by everyone.

Well yes, this is the thing, she was building up to that point. It just shows that despite having everything perfect on paper, it STILL doesn't always guarantee happiness! That comes from something else, don't ask me what though lol.

31 minutes ago, The Holy Spearit said:

Is 2004ney really Primeney though? I mean yeah she was still an impeccable performer but overall the GP turned on her in 2003. Toxic was a massive hit and it was everywhere but the GP still gave her flack about it. I say Primeney is from 2000 to 2002. 

C'mon, the best Britney is Inthezoney!

Primeney is from 1998 to 2004

1 hour ago, The Holy Spearit said:

Is 2004ney really Primeney though? I mean yeah she was still an impeccable performer but overall the GP turned on her in 2003. Toxic was a massive hit and it was everywhere but the GP still gave her flack about it. I say Primeney is from 2000 to 2002. 

what does "the gp gave her flack" even mean? negative articles and criticizing her music/****** videos/talent? she has been getting that since 1998.

Her music was selling in 2003-2004, she had hits worldwide and big album sales, she was at the peak of her beauty and her performance skills also peaked in 2003-2004. she was also still a relevant celebrity who was heavily covered by magazines, news outlets ect and not for shaving her head or neglecting her kids.

what more do u want to consider it part of her prime? 

Archived